Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution

I've been struggling with hair fall for the longest time. I hate seeing so much hair on the floor especially after combing or styling. I know I'm not alone in this so I'd like to share an inexpensive solution to your problem:

The Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution created by Dr Francesca Fusco 


Shampoo, $6.70

Conditioner, $6.70

Hair Tonic, $12.90

I have used the shampoo+conditioner before (years ago!) and my mom noticed that my hair fall was reduced drastically. With the new hair tonic, I am confident that I will be seeing much less hair on the floor.

Sunsilk's throwing in an awesome freebie with every purchase of the Hair Fall Solution set (clue: you can curl your hair with it and if you were to purchase one of these outside, it's not gonna be cheap ;)). Also, they're giving away really cool prizes if you join the Sunsilk Freestyle Challenge– all you have to do is to "like" Sunsilk's Facebook page and upload a photo.
 Find out more in this video:

4 comments:

  1. Argan oil can change our life in numerous ways like converted beauty products or uses like natural oil. It’s totally a measurable discovers for human beauty, you can find at Aragn Oil Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog and Thanks for describing useful information about effective solution for hair loss.

    FUE hair Transplant in bangalore | Best Hair Transplant in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post thanks for sharing information about hair loss and prevention tips more helpful for other persons. Hair Transplant in Bangalore|
    Best Hair Transplant Clinic in India
    |Hair Transplantation in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete