Sunday, August 25, 2013

S.E.A. Aquarium

Went to the S.E.A. Aquarium a while ago, which I thought was a huge waste of money ($40!!) if 
1) you don't particularly loveee the sea and it's creatures 
2) are not a kid.

 

But first, lunch at Crystal Jade Jiang Nan (or something...), which was horrid :< Never going back. They don't even have chilli oil!





I am a shark rahhhhhh



OMG Spongebob! Have always wondered why a sponge would live in the sea. Now I know :D



Razorfish (I think that's what they're called?). So so odd!





An egg! The creature looked like a lizard, that creeped me out...


Octi was prettyyy gross :S





Jellyfish are gorgeous, gorgeous creatures <3





Such an unflattering pic but I don't have another in front of the huge ass aquarium except...


This LOL. You can see the floor-to-ceiling windows of the Equarius hotel's Ocean Suites from here. I've always wondered if they were a two-way mirror (people in the hotel can look out but aquarium visitors can't see the hotel guests).



Harlequin Sweetlips sounds like a hooker's name hahaha



Don't like eels, they remind me of lizards :'((






Haha OOTD shots. This dress I got from F21 in the States had been sitting in my wardrobe for over two years. Finally got the chance to bring it out to see the world!
School starts tomorrow, not looking forward to 12-2/3.30-5 classes. Hate how my entire afternoons will be burnt for 4 months :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi Collette, were you wearing Tory Burch's kailey sandals? If it is, may I know where did you get it from and how much? Thank you so much! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You're so observant haha. I got it at $250 from the Pedder sale last year

      Delete