Sunday, June 23, 2013

salon vim


I haven't visited Kat in more than a month and I felt the ends of my hair drying up, so I made an appointment at Salon Vim. This time, I only went for my favourite Arimino Privy treatment and a cut because I'm still really lovin' my current hair colour!  



Salon Vim 313's new look (yes that's how long I haven't visited :( ). I much prefer the layout now, it looks much more spacious and the storage compartments inside each mirror makes the place so much neater and organised.


Perpetually hungry. That's my Marche bread and granola bar I was munching on while I get pampered. 


Guess who I ran to at the salon?! SHERRI! Was so happy to see her after so long! Her company also made the wait less painful :)) I guess it's always best to drag a friend along with you to the salon :B 


<3




Kat's assistant blowing my hair after the cut. I love their blowouts so much that I bought myself a round ceramic brush so I can recreate this style. It's not as easy as it looks and I'm still trying to master it though!



Hello soft tresses, we meet again! I absolutely love the Arimino Privy treatment because it focuses on softening, which is what I'd like to target for my hair. 



Thanks Kat for always pampering my hair<3 (She's so tiny, I look massive next to her!)









As you can see, the colour still looks really fresh even though I coloured it more than 2 months ago:)


Kat also gave me these Kerastase products to take home. They not only look pretty, but smell amazing too, like flowers!


Salon Vim has always been generous with its discounts and this GSS is no exception. From 1st June - 31st July, enjoy 
- 30% off colour and SS2013 highlight + a haircut at 30% off
- 30% off treatments (Arimino Privy or Redken Cocktail) + a haircut at 30% off
For enquiries & appointments, contact them at 
6884 7757 (313Somerset)
6837 0073 (Bugis)
6732 9388 (Chez Vous @ Takashimaya)

15 comments:

  1. hi collette may I know where you get the outer wear from? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Is it from one of those surf outlets? I heard that there are a lot of surf outlets in Bali but I've never been there (: Thanks for replying so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually from one of those shops along the streets! For S$6ish? You should go to Bali, I love it there:) You can read my posts about Bali if you intend to go there, and feel free to email me should you need any tips on Bali:)

      Delete
  3. Hello, how much are each of the treatments? without the discount. and which do you prefer/recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sure, I'll check and get back to you:) I THINK it's about $120 after the discount if I'm not wrong. I definitely prefer the Arimino Privy cause it targets the texture of your hair, making it really soft.

      Delete
    2. Checked! $105-$160 before disc:)

      Delete
  4. Hello, im from australia currently on a month trip in singapore. I was very impressed with the finished work on salon vim (i was there last week to get my tips dyed). Im having a bit of a hard time shopping here though, particularly inner wear (the weather here is extremely humid). I noticed the bandeau you were wearing but i couldnt figure out the label from which you bought it from.. May i ask where you got it from? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenna, I'm glad you liked the results – they're really good with their dye jobs! I got the bralette from A&F here, for about $48? The brand is Gilly Hicks, a sister brand of A&F (selling mainly lingerie) but A&F stocks their bralettes this season:)

      Delete
  5. Hi, are your jeans from A&F? What size do you usually wear! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    How much is the A&F jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're about $148? Can't remember exactly!

      Delete
  7. Hello what innerwear do you have on beneath the white top? Is it a tube bra? I've been looking for one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bralette from Gilly Hicks! AnF stocks them now (for a limited time only) so you should go get it now if you want:)

      Delete