Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm back again! Been crazy busy with school but today was my last paper (Stats omg) so I've got time to take a short breather:) This is pretty much gonna be a full-fledged food post because I haven't gotten a chance to post up photos of my recent food escapades from Ballymoon's, The Line and Au Chocolat.


Ballymoon's







Ballymoon's with Erin, Mandy, Michelle. What's good: Steak cubes with blue cheese dip and wedges with chilli crab dip<3 Best wedges ever!

The Line


OOTD
Sponsored Chiffon Top
Alexander McQueen Jeans
Loewe bag
Ferragamo heels


OOTD
Zara dress
Mulberry bag
and her new T & Co. necklace I got her for her birthday :*



Happy birthday Momma!



LOL 


Tower Club after for a drink. Caught sight of two rainbows that day :'))


The Line at Shangri-la still has to be my favourite place for buffets because of the wide variety of cuisines and super fresh seafood :)

Au Chocolat



Au Chocolat at MBS for Restaurant Week!



My feeble attempt to add volume to my dead-straight hair #fail.





Crab bisque. My favourite out of the rest!


Chocolate coated bacon tasted pretty good, surprisingly!


Very "meh..." pesto pasta. 


Too-salty Boeuf Bourguignon.


Banana crepe.

My verdict? Neither worth the price nor the hype. Thank God for restaurant week and its $25++ meals.


9 comments:

  1. teach me to be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What camera do you use? Really good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon 1: Haha you r cute
    Anon2: Panasonic Lumix LX5! It takes really good pictures in bright lighting:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Can I know how much is the buffet at the line? And what are the different variety? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon3: It costs about $70 I think? There's fresh seafood, japanese (soba, sashimi, sushi), cold cuts, salads, pizza, pasta, western dishes and soup, chinese dishes and soup, dim sum, satay, indian food (naan, prata, masala), chinese noodle bar (prawn mee, fishball noodles etc.), cakes, ice cream, flavoured coffee/tea station. Super extensive!

      Delete
  5. Apple iphone5 or Samsung s4?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon4: I wanna get the S4! So much more intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is your last name really Miles? Not a Chinese surname?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon5: Seeing as I'm Eurasian by birth, it shouldn't exactly come as a surprise that my last name isn't "a Chinese surname", as you so delicately put it. Does that clear things up for you?

      Delete