Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SashpetalsSpecial





 


Well I haven't gotten any new clothes for Chinese New Year this year so imagine my excitement when Esther from Sashpetals said that she was gonna send me an "oriental dress" (phew, don't have to spend $$ to buy new clothes). From the word "oriental", I half expected the dress to be pretty traditional, something that I could only wear once during CNY and have it spend the rest of its time in my wardrobe. 
I ripped the package apart, held the dress up and decided that I wanted to try it on immediately. It was stiff and structured. It fit perfectly and was snug at all the right places. I like how the shoulders are cut in – it gives an illusion of an hourglass figure hehe, and the gold foil really makes the dress stand out. So shiny it reflects the light from my ring light haha. Gotta love the white and gold combi too (because black and gold is so passé, and older folks wouldn't be too pleased if you turned up in black)! I can totally see myself wearing this to a nice dinner or a party – yay money not gone to waste :)
Sashpetals are holding a CNY mass meetup for this dress so you don't have to worry that it won't reach you on time. Check out Sashpetals' website for more details on the Enda Oriental Dress!


4 comments:

  1. Hello, is that pandora bracelet you're wearing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I simply would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great info you've got right here on this post. I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon. online Sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this was a really nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to make a superb article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't seem to get anything done.sbobet

    ReplyDelete