Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ah Boys to Men 2


Friends of mine would know that I'm a huge fan of local Jack Neo movie, Ah Boys to Men. In fact, I watched part 1 twice – once with my mom and the other with my boyfriend, and they really enjoyed the movie. Was still laughing my ass off when I was watching it for the second time. The Ah Boys to Men theme song is so catchy I always find myself singing it in my head/singing it out loud to my friends hahaha. 

So imagine my excitement when Freda from Gushcloud emailed me asking if I'd be interested in going for the gala premier of Ah Boys to Men 2...





Got too excited. Formalities... what formalities? Hahaha. 








The lucky ones;) Eagerly waiting for the doors to open. After we were seated, we had to wait for another half an hour or so for the cast to make an appearance. The suspense pretty much killed me because I was super eager to watch the film!

The verdict? I thought that part 2 was better than part 1. The actors were really well casted (in both parts!) and it was hilarious as usual. Would totally watch it again! Thanks Freda and Gushcloud for the invitation <3









12 comments:

  1. Hi collette, my best friend's birthday is approaching and I would like to get her a pandora bracelet. However, IDK how much do the normal sterling silver one cost. Is there any chance that you might know? :) Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon1: Hi! If I'm not wrong I paid $120 for it, excluding charms of course!:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Collette I saw your mommy at ikea today I was just behind her in the queue. Now I know where you get your awesome legs from cos your mum's legs are just like yours... so thin and long !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen you around SIM... you're so pretty! & looking at your blog you seem so friendly & sincere :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon2: Hehe thanks I'll let her know ;)
    Anon3: :''')) Thank youuuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm thinking of getting a perm done at Salon Vim. Can I find out more about your experience? Cos I saw photos of your perm, and idw mine to be too curly, so similar to yours would be good. How long did the perm last for? And could you wash your hair the next day? Oh, and I heard salon vim always makes you trim/cut irregardless if it's a perm or rebond etc. is that true? Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon4: Hi there! I suggest you perm the ends, like I did then:) You can read about it here http://collettemiles.blogspot.sg/2012/08/salon-vim.html
      Because it was pretty soft curls, it lasted for about 2 months. Yes I could wash my hair the next day:) Hmm not that I know of... I didn't get a cut during my recent visit cause I didn't want to. I'm sure they won't force you into trimming your hair!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the info! I'm really keen on getting it done but cos I did a rebond there before and was quite put off by the fact they insisted I had to get a trim. But then my stylist wasn't kat then. Did you rebond the top cos your hair was curly previously?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon4: No probs:) Hmm maybe you could try Kat. She's really sweet and gentle haha. Nope I didn't rebond the top of my hair at all, my hair has always been dead straight.

      Delete
  7. Thanks! So basically all you did was curl your ends?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apple iphone5 or Samsung s4?

    ReplyDelete