Friday, September 21, 2012

Unboxing my first present...the VanityTrove!

My birthday presents came early this year – one of them's the September VanityTrove from none other than the lovely people behind this box of surprises! 




Lotsaaa facial masks in this box:) Which is great cause I prefer facial products over makeup – it's more important to look after your skin. Makeup is secondary!



This fruit smoothie one looks sooo yummy :3


The highly raved about Leaders Hydrogel therapy patch! I've heard so much about Leaders and how it's really effective. Some of their products sell out very quickly too. Shall use this tonight so that I can look good on my birthday tomorrow hehe ;) 
Xiaxue did a review on it too! You can find it here: http://xiaxue.blogspot.sg/2012/09/leaders-insolution-2.html


The scrub bar comes in such a cute and compact packaging omg! It's a soap cleanser – never tried them before but I guess I will, soon!


This is my second tube of Princess Pinki! It's the longest wearing lip/cheek stain I've ever used, even water won't wash it off (apparently it lasts for 3 days :O )


All you need is a tiny bit, trust me. The first time I used it, my cheeks got really red (no not because I was embarrassed haha) from the stain. It's deceiving because the gloss/cream that comes out is white!


After 2 mins


After 10 mins! See how red it can get? Haha I usually apply it on my lips instead of cheeks to play safe. But if you apply the right amount, you should achieve a nice blush^^


Such a lovely shade of orange! Essie might not be popular amongst Singaporeans but it is really well-known in the UK – they're featured on every other page of Brit magazines. 


I love perfume samples, so convenient to bring around! This smells better than apples by the way.



And finally, Rimmel lippie in "I WANT YOU"! I've never owned a lipstick in such a deep and lovely shade of red. I'm gonna be adventurous and apply it for my party tomorrow night:) *fingers crossed*, hope I can pull it off haha. 

As usual, I keep the empty trove and store my beauty products in it cause it's so hardy and functional, it would be a waste for anyone to throw it away. I've got 4 and they act like drawers :)

It makes a great birthday gift because the receiver gets 2 surprises – one, when she receives it in the mail and two, when she opens it to find out what's inside! 
Order a trove for someone you love: http://www.vanitytrove.com/sg

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article

    like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.

    In my view, if all site

    owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will
    be much more useful than ever before.

    Feel free to surf to my page :: alicante grill mendon ma
    my page :: 5 day weather forecast in benalmadena

    ReplyDelete