Sunday, September 9, 2012



Helluuuuu all! Didn't expect Uni to be this busy – my midterms are next month (didn't I just start school?!) and finals are in December. So my new phase of life has begun, and I wish for it to be productive so new goals and resolutions: Pick up French, quit clubbing for Saturday Morning Yoga sessions. 
China post will be up soon I promise!



From the last party session – YY's (right) birthday and KC's farewell. 


Too close for comfort haha.


Momsie's enjoying the spotlight (literally!)







Absolutely adore the keyhole detail at the back of this White Clothes top. Gotta love this shade of navy too :) Received the month's pay/allowance but don't know what to spend it on? Check out the New Arrivals on White Clothes to see if anything tickles your fancy ;)






And for freebies......


"Like" and "Share" on Salon Vim's Facebook page to win a free Redken Chemistry Treatment (my fav treatment thus far!). It's that simple (I even linked the FB page here for your convenience!)

No comments:

Post a Comment