Monday, July 30, 2012

Toshiba Satellite M840



Living in this day and age, The Laptop has become our daily essential, our trusty companion and reliable source of information. We want to get information quick, thus we need a laptop that is efficient enough to keep up with our fast-paced lives. At the same time, we'd hate to be seen lugging around a big, black and bulky laptop as we commute from one place to another. We always want the best of both worlds – is that too much to ask?
Toshiba lets you have your cake and eat it, with the new Satellite M840.
At only 1.99kg, you can bring this baby anywhere you want to! And have I mentioned how aesthetically pleasing it is? Read on to find out about the attractive colors:)






This baby runs on the latest Intel Core i7 processor – the third generation Intel Core  i7 Processor. With both beauty and intelligence in a sleek package, what more can you ask for?!



Super nice shade of turquoise. It matches both my top...



and my ring ;))

    

Working even during my holidays!



And munching of course, as usual.



You can choose between three different colors – Gold Blaze, Pink Blush and Blue Horizon. Each of the colors are a reflection of you :) (Pun intended right there since the laptop is super glossy and yes, you can check on your reflection on the cover haha).



Watch my video and check out my daily routine on the new Satellite M840 :)
Surfing the web is so easy, and not to mention, really fast. This is the most important factor for me because I'm constantly on the go and need to complete my work quickly on the internet before I run my errands and attend my appointments. 

My favorite feature of this laptop has to be the sleep & charge function, apart from the other top-notch features the Toshiba Satellite M840 is equipped with. The sleep & charge function would allow me to charge my devices like my iPhone while the laptop is shut. I remember back in Poly I had to run from class to class with my laptop half open and my phone plugged into it – such a chore, and I'd risk dropping it as well. Perfect for people who are constantly on the go!

Another cool point to note is that the Toshiba Satellite M840 comes equipped with a strong video card (AMD Radeon HD 7670M), which is great for watching videos. It will also come in handy for students (media students, perhaps!) who constantly have to open applications with large graphics. Say goodbye to laggy computers that crash even before you can save your work.
All these and more for a wallet-friendly price of only S$1,199 (Intel Core i5 models) or S$1,399 (Intel Core i7 models), at major electrical stores.      

Speaking of a reflection of you, Toshiba has come up with a contest called "Be a Satellite Star". This contest invites youths like you and I to submit an inspirational story about you, your life and your personality. In return, Toshiba and Intel will produce the winning story!
To start the ball rolling, I'd like to introduce three individuals who have shared their stories and served as an inspiration to youths around them. Listen to their stories here.

- Tay Kexin from Singapore. She gave up her full-time job to pursue music as a career and release her first EP.

- Adina Bachtiar from Indonesia. Despite living in our modern day world, she clings on dearly to her culture and teaches traditional Indonesian dance to the younger generation.

- Nattaphon Wongsuay from Chiang Mai. He puts his talent for art to good use by imparting his skills to the less fortunate.

Touched by their stories? Be in the running to become the next Satellite Star here! Pass it on and be an inspiration.

This post is brought to you by Toshiba & Intel. To learn more about the Toshiba Satellite M840, join the conversation at https://www.facebook.com/ToshibaNotebookPC

No comments:

Post a Comment