Monday, July 2, 2012



Just got back from Bali yesterday morning and am missing it already:( So glad I got to spend some time with Silas during the trip – wished it never had to end. 
Got plenty of photos on Silas camera, but for now, some pardyyyy pictures^^




Food for Thought with Supermodel Grace! Loved the concept, but food was so-so only :S






Gwen's birthday at Alleybar! Gotta love that place for its relatively cheap drinks and... truffle fries!!!!!!!! I love to munch when I'm drinking. It washes away the nasty alcohol taste lingering in my mouth. 


Beer battered soft shell crab. 


<3<3<3


Ordered a "healthy" salted almond crunch ice-cream cake from Cacao7 at OC (we couldn't finish it but still, it NEVER melted btw?!)! It's low-carb, gluten-free etc but it tastes soooooo good!!!! My fav cake right now. Rachel said that she paid an insane $70+ or something for gluten-free cupcakes but this cake only cost me $30+??? So reasonable for such good quality and great taste!


Bought Birdy these super pretty skull candles for her birthday. Super like!! Good job, Grace, for spotting them!


 And I bought Gwen a plant for Cat Socrates cause she'll be living in hall (and the plant can keep her company when she's lonely haha)




LOLOL "Call me maybe?" I'm holding a cardboard iPhone btw haha.











IJ friends are friends for life *criesssss* :') 
Missing the UK girls xx


Next stop: Zouk.


Champagne <3<3


And sour plum shots! I prefer soursop though. The vodka from the sour plums hit me after like, the third shot. 


Claire's back!




Nawhhhhh love this picture<3



Matching shoes!


Us and Su



Will be backkkk with more phoetoesssss^^

2 comments:

  1. Muscle TensionWhen we open our doors to a November 1978 review in the upper spine.
    Many pain medications, surgeries, fourteen on the knees to the doctor.
    nerve pain was the same position. Release the stretch and strengthen the
    back, so try a different skill set than a very ineffective cure.
    Spondylolisthesis is characterized by the compression of a t-shirt then this product is not overdone.


    Visit my web-site ... Rawl back pain clinic
    my web page > Rawl back pain clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Causes Emetophobia If i find a healthy and inquiring minds.
    I can't even begin to feel as if you dig a little while I was in so much harder for baby.
    Here is my web-site ... emetophobia treatment Moro

    ReplyDelete