Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sash Petals



Had a great time at the SashPetals shoot a while ago! Here are my picks from the collection:)










Am loving the collar tips on this crisp white tunic overlay. White and gold is always classy! I also like the cuffed sleeves on this tunic – something different from your usual sleeveless or sleeved tops. The skirt has a nice flare too (I can spin around in it^^). I wore a white petticoat inside, and I liked how it looked together:)


#2 The Yale Swing Skirt in Taupe





Received so many compliments on this circle skirt. I love the how the smooth, glossy texture of the skirt complements the color, making it look fuller and more "3-D". Most of all, I love how sturdy the material of the skirt is, making sure that I don't "zao geng"/do a Marilyn Monroe when the wind blows haha.

Shop their latest collection at http://www.sashpetals.com/!


No comments:

Post a Comment