Monday, May 7, 2012

CherSamme


Did an outdoor shoot for CherSamme a while ago at a lovely cafe called Wimbly Lu (I'd love to open a cafe like that!). I must admit – changing outdoors was a huge challenge for me!


My fav photo from the shoot:)




This blue Jovina skater dress had such a nice flow to it! Available in yellow and pink as well:)

My picks from the collection:






I absolutely adore the subtle flower prints on this top! The cutting is perfect too – neither too long nor too cropped, it ends right above my hips:) The material is interesting, the black insides are under a organza-ish overlay, making it structured.






Just look at the intricate pleat details on the top of this maxi skirt. I always feel that maxi skirts are perfect for Sundays and lazy days. Plus they're so versatile! 

Shop CherSamme today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment