Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My camera charger has been missing since I came back from London a month ago but I could've sworn that I brought it home. So technically, I haven't touched my camera in a month. I just bought a new charger today. Started up my camera and these are what I found :)

Haagen Dazs with Mae, Naomi, Freda etc.


Silas'. Always thought it was strange to eat waffles with a sorbet.



Mine. Weird combination, but tastes great individually. I really love Haagen Dazs' green tea ice cream but Haagen Dazs melts too damn fast *thumbs down* 


So young and pretty this girl.




At Zouk!


Eka, Silas and "inotfat"


Evon:)


Carmen & Evon


Steph. Sooooo pretty!!


Jansen







Lol cut Silas off here.


Test shots from my ring light:





Baileys so cute here!!!














The wonders of a ring light! I love how clear the photos are but at the same time, all my imperfections get magnified too:( *See stubborn pimples on forehead*. They're forever there and never go away. Does anyone have any skincare products to recommend to help get rid of them for good? I use Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion, which is super effective but the results aren't permanent :( HALPPPP.

No comments:

Post a Comment