Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SIT

Some of you may remember my previous post on Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), and some of you may even have signed up for their courses (I'm excited for you!!).
We all know how hard it is to get into a local University. I don't even score well enough to make it there:( So if you just graduated from Polytechnic and haven't enrolled into a University (like yours truly), why not check out SIT and their courses?
SIT provides industry-focused degree programs specially catered to Polytechnic students. Whatever your interest, SIT has a course available for you.
For those of you who are graduates of the Early Childhood Education course from Polytechnic, here's good news for you – you can further your ECE studies at Wheelock College, SIT. I believe this is the only university in Singapore offering a Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education!

Applications close on 1st April so you still have some time to go check out the courses and enrol! Apply now via www.singaporetech.edu.sg and like their Facebook page at facebook.com/Singaporetech :)

6 comments:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design
    this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot
    Feel free to surf my blog :: amber leaf rolling tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this article fully regarding the resemblance of most recent and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.
    My weblog : yourtobaccosstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year
    old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!
    my webpage: van nelle tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you
    spending some time and effort to put this content together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both
    reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    My web site: mac baren vanilla cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that
    you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit,
    but other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.
    Here is my webpage : captain black gold

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tend not to drop many comments, but i did some searching and wound up here "SIT".

    And I do have a couple of questions for you if you
    do not mind. Is it only me or does it look like some of
    these remarks appear like left by brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are writing at additional online sites, I would like to keep
    up with everything new you have to post. Would you
    make a list of the complete urls of all your community sites
    like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
    Here is my page : immobilien Antalya

    ReplyDelete