Monday, March 26, 2012

LIUWLU

Speaking of anti-smoking (refer to shisha post below), I had a ball of a time at the Live It Up Without Lighting Up (LIUWLU) event by HPB held on 21st March at *SCAPE! Hope some of you guys were there too. If you weren't, let me bring the party to you:






The energetic dancers presenting the Live It Up! dance. Click here to learn it!
 
Emcee Daniel Ong made the whole event entertaining, and he was even so generous as to send over a few boxes of Twelve Cupcakes (my fav!!!) after the event!
 

The crowd that consisted of people from all over the world – Nigerians, Americans, Malaysians etc. They came down to attend the LIUWLU conference:) It's great to see so many young people supporting the movement.  
The contestants on the screen for voting.
 
Geck Geck and I :)
 
Bel and I :)
 
With Naomi the hammister :B And here are some of your contestants:  
T6, one of my favorite teams. Loved their popping and locking techniques!
 
Dejan Tubic, dancer/choreographer from LA was one of the judges! I had the privilege of going shopping with him, and we took him to Zouk too – such a nice, humble guy!
 
Special performance by the CJ dance crew. So so so impressive!  
Result time! Could tell that the teams were in a bundle of nerves  
Down to the final 3 – Siren, Tsk and Fad Faction. Here's siren's dance off against Tsk and Fad Faction  
Fad Faction's dance off
 
2nd runner-up, Tsk!
 
Winners, Fad Faction!!
 
Post competition dance partayyyyy, with Inquisitive and DJ S.O.F. on the decks  
Us girls doing what we do best ;) 
Also had a lot of fun with the twins (Jiaqi and Jiayi) on the Kinect station! (I really really want a kinect!) It was a crazy dance party indeed – there were both guitar hero and Kinect game stations. 
Live it up without lighting up guys, and enjoy so much more – better health (no hacking coughs, shortness of breath or phlegmy throats), nicer complexion and whiter teeth. And you have greater spending power too! There are so many other things you can do instead of sitting and chilling with cigarettes – pick up a hobby, dance perhaps? 
Smoking a pack of cigarettes a day will cost approx. $4,000 a year – that can buy me 2 designer bags, or a trip to Europe (why would anyone choose cigarettes over bags or a holiday?!).
If you or your friends are smokers, check out this interactive website that might just help you kick the habit:
It's really quite fun, the interactive feature even lets you into a glimpse of how you'd look like in 30 years time, with and without smoking!

2 comments:

  1. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am
    concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.

    net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts
    into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
    Also see my webpage :: borkum riff

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to grow your familiarity simply keep visiting this web page and be updated with the hottest
    gossip posted here.
    Here is my page :: erinmore flake

    ReplyDelete