Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Handlebar






Shorts are my favorite clothing item, and I'm so happy to be able to add this light wash high waisted denim shorts to my wardrobe – reminds me of Daisy Dukes from the '80s and I absolutely adoreee the color! I also like how multiple buttons were used instead of a zipper at the front. 








How can anyone NOT love mesh?! The peek-a-boo details mesh gives are really interesting and classy at the same time. This piece is perfect for girls who feel insecure when they wear short dresses because the mesh extends the length of the dress while giving an illusion of a mini a-line dress.


Hair cuffs – highly popularized by Dries Van Noten and sold out at H&Ms everywhere. Fret not, you can get yours at The Handlebar via their preorder. Simply click on the image above to join!

SHOP THE HANDLEBAR NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment