Thursday, March 22, 2012

Enavose





Received another surprise in the mail! This time, it was a Smartpac from Enavose which contained a lovingly wrapped, personalised parcel<3
For those of you who haven't heard of Enavose, here's a little introduction...
Enavose is an all natural, eco-friendly beauty brand made in Switzerland and launched in Singapore only last year.  It is a skincare brand with integrity – no parabens, no SLES, no mineral oils, no animal testing and no allergenic fragrances were used in the products. 






The contents, lovingly packed. Pretty and sweet smelling from the potpourri.


One of their star products, the FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water!


And organic cotton pads to spritz your cleansing water on. 


The thoughtful people at Enavose even printed out information on a pretty piece of paper for me! 
Read on to find out more about this amazing cleansing water.



I've got a confession – when I return home late from partying, I don't bother washing my face due to my laziness. From now, I pledge to use the FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water when I get home late. No more excuses because "Rinsing is not necessary", super convenient! 
It is also said to be able to remove makeup on the eyes, lips and face. Being an oil-free product, I was pretty skeptical about it being capable of removing makeup because makeup removers are mostly oil-based. So I decided to put it to the test...



My really tired + oily face after >12 hours of work and outing with mom. 


The products on my face! I usually head straight to the shower once I get home cause I never saw the need to use makeup remover when I hardly use makeup. Plus, makeup removers always leave my face in an oily mess. 


One thing I can't stand: leftover mascara. I wear mascara at work and when I don't remove it before showering, it gets stuck to my lashes till the next day. When I apply fresh mascara over my lashes, it gets really clumpy and gross.



I spritz some of this cleansing water on a cotton pad, wiped away my concealer and eyebrow colour then left it on my eyelid for a minute.


The result... 
The cleansing water picked up all the makeup effectively! The FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water is oil-free, mind you (it feels just like water) and it hardly left any makeup on my face. 
Amazing yes??!!
And how often do you find a product that can remove makeup AND cleanse at the same time? Honestly, I've never came across any in the market. 
Its effectiveness is all thanks to the Micellar Technology. A micelle is a type of molecule cluster. When applied to the skin, the micelle spheres split open, captures dirt on skin like a magnet, then closes up again. It also hydrates and replenishes moisture in skin and has high antioxidant levels to fight premature ageing.  
Oh and of course, the lazy bum in me loves the no-rinse ability.  

You can get your FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water (and check out other awesome products) at:





Enavose Concept Store
Suntec City Mall, Tower 3, #02-079/081



Enavose Beauty Counter
Tangs, VivoCity Beauty Hall

Online (for 24/7 shopping!)
And if you purchase the FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water online (at the address above) or on their Facebook e-shop, you can get the cleansing water at S$29 instead of S$45! If you top up your purchases to > S$100, you'll get a free Mineral Concentrate Refresh Mist worth S$32.  

You can also try your luck at the "My FloraComfort Cleansing Buddy" Facebook contest.
Simply share when you would most love to use this versatile cleanser on Enavose's Facebook. The 3 entries with the most number of likes wins an Enavose hamper consisting of the Glo Enzyme Powder Wash, Alpine Edelweiss Dew and Nutritive Hydrator (worth $145) 

Beauty begins with healthy skin – so what are you waiting for!


2 comments:

  1. hey where did you get your black sling bag? (the one you used for your trip in paris/london)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey F, I got it from Bugis Street a couple years ago:)

    ReplyDelete