Thursday, December 22, 2011

PIECEOFCLOTH



I have recently taken a liking to sleeveless collared shirts, and so far I've only got one in my wardrobe which i really really like. However, I stumbled upon another sleeveless collared shirt at pieceofcloth and I knew I had to have it! 





It has little anchors all over the shirt - super cute!!! 


The sleeves also had an interesting cuffed detail. The best part was the material of the top - to me, it felt a mix between chiffon and cotton, which made it lightweight and cooling without being sheer!





Coincidentally, pieceofcloth paired the anchor print top with the knit skirt I chose:) the muted forest green colour is easy to match with any coloured top, and it has subtle detailing. It's not too thick even though it's a knit. 


(Gen is impossibly gorgeous it's unfair :< )


Here's a confession: I loved the skirt so much I wore it on Saturday to go to Zouk, and also Sunday to church, facial and dinner. Super warm and fuzzy and comfy <3






I think they have a really good range of casual clothes, and that's what we need the most, for our daily wear, right?;) besides, it's Christmas - another reason to splurge and get new clothes for the new year.
Mention "Collette" to get $1 off all items except for sales items, and do check out the items on sale too.



Money saving tip: Join their mailing list to get free normal postage :) 

Click to shop ---> PIECEOFCLOTH




No comments:

Post a Comment