Saturday, December 17, 2011

Liese

Liese Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Hair Serum (light)
About 2 years ago, I was really obsessed with hair products cause I wanted to find something that could fix my then-damaged post-perming hair. Everytime I went to Sasa/Guardian/Watsons, I'd walk out with a new hair product and my mom got so fed up haha. Late last year, Mandy passed me her half-used hair product which she swore by after she (probably) got annoyed with me complaining about my hair day after day.


I brought it to the States with me and it moisturised my hair thoroughly, preventing the wind and cold from making my hair dry and tangled. Honestly, I thought that this was one of the two hair products (the other is the pink Essential hair serum) that worked BEST for my hair. I really liked the smell of it too<3

I've got to admit, my hair is really pretty darn smooth, and soft. But when I get too lazy and "forget" to coat my hair with a serum, this happens:




Look at the bent areas of my hair, caused by unknotting:(

Since the Liese Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Hair Serum (light) worked for me, I decided to try its sister product, which is also a hair cocktail:


The latest addition to my toilet shelf haha. 


The instructions says it can be used on dry or damp hair. I prefer it on the latter :) 
With the spray nozzle, it's really easy to use.


1) Shake to mix!




2) Spray the serum onto your hair. The amount of pumps depend on the length and thickness of your hair. I have really scanty hair, so I divided my hair into parts and sprayed just enough to coat the strands.

or...


If you prefer not to spray it directly onto your hair.



3) Comb through!



See and feel (haha yes you are welcome to come touch my hair) the difference! Without the serum, the strands are really scattered and point to different directions at the ends. The serum disciplines the strands and smoothens them out.


TA-DAHHHHHH!



The strands are still so tame, and straight. Unlike the *above* photo of my bent ends!


If you love Liese products as much as I do, head to https://www.facebook.com/LieseSG to find out more :B
Well, if this isn't enough to convince you, Liese is also one of the sponsors for Vaunt 6 this year! Check out the girls' gorgeous hair, i'm sure you'd be sold ;)


And speaking of Vaunt, it is happening next Friday night at Azzura Sentosa! Feels like I just did these previous Vaunt photoshoots just awhile ago :')



Come down to check out the 10 models in the competition (don't lie, I know you like to check out pretty girls too!), and at the same time, you can get your hair done, photos taken, and freebies courtesy of Biore, Liese and Essential!

If you're asking for my favorites in the competition... I'm not telling haha ;) But the girls this year are looking' guuddddd!



For more information on the event, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/125335994247144/

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH. Not "probably" annoyed try VERY ANNOYED.
    So glad it managed to keep you quiet...for awhile.

    ReplyDelete