Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chandelle House



It's been a while since I introduced a new blogshop, hasn't it? Well here to satisfy your shopping cravings is Chandelle House, home to really colourful clothing, and other wardrobe essentials:) Please excuse my just-woke-up, zero-make-up, lacy-of-sleep, puffy-eyes face. Besides, the highlight is the clothes isn't it?





This Crochet Detail One Shoulder Dress is an exclusive Chandelle House label piece. It's made of stretchy polyester spandex blend, and fully lined so you don't have to worry about it being sheer or looking "cheap". If you notice, there are also little gathers around the sleeve area, lifting the sleeves slightly to make it look less casual. The lovely teal colour is also really unique! It's a twist to your ordinary light blue. 

The owner was so sweet she sent me a piece in Navy as well when I told her I fancied the colour!





This piece is exclusive to Chandelle House. Great for lazy Sundays I would say – the colour's cheery and the prints are so Sunday. I like how this is made of wrinkle-free stretchy lycra material, because God knows how lazy I am when it comes to steaming my clothes haha!

Chase away your Monday blues with Chandelle House! Also, add them on Facebook to find out about their new launches.


Ok I skipped church to stay home and do my work. So...back to writing!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment